Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for
maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic advantage over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna, Embraer,
Able Aerospace Services, and Gulfstream have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor, education facilities, and economic advantages.
For more information, contact Joshua Jefferson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-988-7662.
- Hangar A: 34,494 SF with two bays (19,049 and 15,445 SF)
- Hangar B: 35,896 SF with two bays (16,847 and 19,049 SF)
- Hangar C: 115,200 SF with four bays each 28,800 SF
- Each hangar includes build-to-suit office space and a foam fire suppression system
- Up to 38,000 SF
- 33,889-SF hangar plus 3,435-SF office
- Hangar door width of 110'
- 17,000-SF apron
- 1,200-SF suite available
- Multi-tenant building with valuable amenities
- Ample parking and central airport location
- 61,748-SF facility with 47,300-SF hangar
- Hangar door tail height of 39' 8"
- 14,448 SF of office, storage, and support space
- 5,898-SF facility with 3,600-SF hangar
- Equipped for aircraft painting and avionics repair
- Large ramp area outside hangar
- Suitable for non-aero businesses
- 36,005-SF warehouse / manufacturing facility
- Ramp access
- Central work bay with one 24' x 19' and two 12' x 14' roll-up doors
- 81,226-SF MRO / corporate hangar
- Divisible to 10,000 SF with clear height of 34'
- 3,000-SF spec office suite to be constructed
- Foam fire suppression system
- Seven lots ranging in size from 1.26 - 3.28 acres
- Non-aero lots